Saturday, January 2, 2016

stars wars cards


so 2016 and the start of a new crafting year
maybe i will actually get more done this year as 2015 was a sad sad case of affairs due to the cow getting a full time paid teaching job
which was "YAY!!!" for me but
"MEH" for my craft mojo and it went on a holiday

now it is school holidays and i get some time to get my craft on
i also have been getting my geek on with the latest star wars movie
so what better than to combine the 2
RIIIIIGHT??!!!
my first card was inspired by a sketch from retro sketches and the cool dsp stack going places and the stamp set grateful bunch

 i used one piece of dsp as my death star and another for space. the sentiment is from the grateful bunch stamp set (quite a flowery set-not normally associated with stars wars lmao)
 inside i used my rotary stamp to finish off my sentiment and punched and glued a pile of confetti stars

so my next stars wars inspired card was based on a CASE challenge over at the global design project blog #GDP016
 bibi cameron had a shaker card design to CASE which i turned around and used
 once again i used the sentiments from the grateful bunch set and just rearranged a la yoda :)

enjoy your holidays and wishing you many crafty thoughts in 2016

cheers ears



1 comment :

Brian King said...

Both cards are super-fun - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the yoda card. It's so beautiful and cheeky at the same time. Thank you so much for playing along with this CASE the Designer Challenge at the Global Design Project.